The Changing Times of IT and How it Affects Your Business
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, October 18th at 2 p.m. EST. Register Now!
Managed Service is definitely the key to staying up to date with your business' technology. We will discuss getting the best band for your buck in hardware, software and networking!
Joing Business Tech Talks, Pat Shansey, Account Manager and Mel Sherman, Internal Client Account Manager of Acropolis Technology Group for our next webinar: The Changing Times of IT and How it Affects Your Business:
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How to properly manage your IT investment for your business
- How to stay up to date with technology's evolution
- The life cycle of hardware, software and networking
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners and Executives
- People who want to learn a little bit about IT history
- Legal, Healthcare, Accounting, and anyone who hates dealing with your own IT needs!
Date: Wednesday, October 18th, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm (EST)
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2005578855452852738
About the Sponsor:
Business Tech Talks is a webinar series hosted by a group of nationally recognized Managed Service Providers (MSPs). All members provide comprehensive network management and support solutions in different regions across the United States. The goal of Business Tech Talks is to further educate business executives, decision makers, and IT professionals about key topics related to technology, as well as share our industry knowledge and best practices, and promote business innovation, growth and success.